Thursday, December 31, 2009

You know even I would put on the girliest of dresses and the nicest of shoes if I was going to meet the queen. I mean really, it's the friggin Queen! Why wouldn't you want to look nice. Do you really need so much attention that you can't even do something that the rest of the world would.

I mean if your an African whatever meeting the Queen you wear your countries clothes. I chose Africa because they have some outfits that while costumey arent costumes. They are their style of clothing that has been around forever. It's not a suit and tie. Ya know what I'm saying. It's real clothes, Like Japan they have kimonos that are way nice. Not a dress. But there clothes not costumes.

I know this is a bit late lol, but I don't pay attention to stuff. I was going through people and they had Lady GaGa's fashion MISTAKES (my view lol) and I come to the one with her with the Queen.

How inappropriate and disrespectful to meet the Queen in that outfit. If she was meeting someone in the music/film/tv industry that might be ok. BUT THE FRIGGIN QUEEN you show up in red latex and say you toned it down. Um your a stupid disrespectful shit!

It's not appropriate to meet someone, in my opinion, with that kind of outfit. There is nothing wrong with putting on "normal" clothes for meeting someone. Your clothes are a costume designed to get you attention, which it did/does! I'm all for individuality, but come on, even I know that there are times that you put the costume away and be a person not a persona.

I don't know just an opinion. Just a stupid rant. Just a bit of what was in my mind.

Now onto figuring out how to deal with the Mae who got more than enough sleep and is hell on wheels (the good and bad way) and wants to I don't know...PUSH THE FREAKING LIMITS!!! I love the girl, but man...lol Come on 4...let's see what that has in store for me lol. I'm about done with 3 lol.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if Lady GaGa has the ability to dress in a classy manner. She has a Cyndi Lauper quirkiness about her. But even worse...they had to force her to take a scene out of the performance she did in front of the queen where she would have simulated a suicide. They said it was inappropriate and she couldn't do it...so she didn't, but she would have if they hadn't forced her not to.

    ReplyDelete