Yes, it's blog night for me. I came here first to see if I had blogged about my mom. I didn't so I blogged. I did have a topic to blog about and got that one done. Then there was this one stuck up in my head lol. Wooo a blog o thon of sorts.
I make friends with the strangest people sometimes I swear. The chick I blogged about from work, yea...I'm friends with her. Tonight pretty much cemented that one. You know that your friends with someone when they call you bitch, as your fucking around, trying to get the check list done. I swear... I did not set out to be friends with the person who gets talked about A LOT! Seriously...I'm Switzerland, but with a bite lol. I think she respects the fact that if I'm going to say anything about anyone, including her; I'm also going to look you in the face and tell you that I said whatever I said. Hell tonight she was even appreciative. I don't know why considering when I saw her Tuesday lol she told me I was mopping the lobby. Again, no big deal, I busted that out quick. AND was ahead of her doing the hot and cold tables. Which is what she wanted to avoid lol. BUT she did say thank you to me for doing it. Seriously...I think I'm one of a very small number of people she does that with.
Then even stranger! I'm now "friends" and facebook friends with...are you ready? The boss's daughter! She started out not shy, but real into her own thing and didn't say much. Yeah, not anymore lol. She's been Heatherfied lol. Now she talks to me, laughs with me, jokes with me, plays off my jokes. Hell last night we facebooked back and forth for a couple hours I think. If you ask people at work, they will tell you she doesnt talk. She looks like she has a stick ahem, and she doesn't smile a lot. Put her with me lol and she's always cracking up. She thinks I'm funny lol. I talk to her about everything, well almost, but enough. And it's kind of strange. Because yes she is her own person, BUT she is also the boss's daughter. I think that will be a balancing act at some point but until then I'm not going to worry about it. Hell, if I helped bring that girl out of her shell a bit, then great. Because she is going to need to learn to be a bit more social for when she gets out in the real world. Did I mention shes 18 lol.
I have a strange mix of friends. I figured at 34 I would be done adding to it. How wrong I'm turning out to be lol. I'll admit it's a pretty fun ride!
Here's to enjoying the company you're sometimes forced to keep
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that word..."Heatherfied". Now I want to know how you do that to a person.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
On my FB, I have the owners son and his wife. I have to be very careful what I say and do on FB. As a matter of fact, he will check to see what time I made "posts" on FB to make sure it wasn't on company time!! I still get on FB while at work, I just don't farmville (though he does!) And yes, it's strange how you don't start out being friends or had no intention of becoming friends, it just happens. That's a good thing!!
ReplyDelete