This was just too cute to not put on my blog. There's sound, but I can't remember if it's funny or not lol. I don't put very many pictures of Mae on my blog due to the ever present..well never mind. I just don't put pics up of Mae often that aren't locked down to everyone but those I consider friend. If your a facebook follower then you have already seen this lol.
I think I watched too much A Christmas Story this year lol. Poor Mae lol but once she was up again she was ready to go!
Remember when it was about eating the snow, NOT shoveling it lol. Even though we have someone who comes and plows us out, I shoveled today. Why should we pay for him to plow it when I was more than capable of clearing the snow we just got. Some snow I won't attempt, but this! Seriously, it would have been a waste. It was only a couple inches and it was soft snow. Easy to move and I didn't kill myself. It just sucks shoveling lol.
Mae on the other hand had a blast outside. Too bad we had to fight about coming inside lol. After I shoveled I was ready to come in. As you saw lol I had Mae bundled up good, but by the time I was done her face was all red. I think that also had something to do with the eating of the snow lol.
I've been pretty productive so far this morning. I got the drive done, a load of laundry in, and just have to pick up the living room and kitchen again. I'm sick of the damn vaccum! But someone has to do it and someone is named Heather lol
Here's to productivity, procrastination, and laughing because kids are so funny!
toooooooooo cute!!!! loving the video..lol she looks like a pink marshmellow..lol
ReplyDeleteThat was way cut. It definitely reminded me of A Christmas Story.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I'm trying to catch up with your blog. My computer was running on it's last leg, but tonight I got my new one.
I hope you had a great Christmas. I'll have to scroll down and see how things went.
Sending you big hugs.