Dawn has already been warned that this blog isn't for her to read until she watches Survivor. Yes, I am that conceited, but at the same time; sort of respectful, if not mindful of my friends. I know I hate it when a show is spoiled for me because I read something I shouldn't have. So Dawn got a couple text tonight letting her know to avoid my blog. I'm hoping that I've typed enough here so that my actual blog isn't showing up on the page you can see a snippet at.
I knew Russell wasn't going to win. I really think he should have. He did all the work. He was the snake. He admitted to being the snake. So they choose the person who rode coattails the whole game. Natalie, seriously? Well hey someone had to win.
It was a great Survivor especially since it was the underdogs sitting as the final 3. I have been waiting for someone to come in and play the game like Russell did. This game is all about being unethical, lying, scheming. It's a game designed to bring the worst out in people. It surprises me that people were'nt cheering Russell on because he played it that way. The way we all secretly hoped someone would.
I think that Russell was very lucky at the end there. He had gotten so cocky that even though I loved him, man I really just wanted to slap him upside the head grandma style. You know that grandma whap upside the head. I don't know if there was anything he could have said to win over the jury. He fucked them all and I wasn't surprised to see Shambo vote for him. He may not have won the million, but the fans did vote him the 100,000 dollar fan favorite. Something is better than nothing.
That girl..man she was a fan of the Russ man. She has some crazy ass hair, that man I don't know how she didn't listen to people and change it. But she seems like a great person. I loved how she just said to build people up not tear them down. That's a strong woman. I'm glad she doesn't seem to hold bitterness.
It was a great season of Survivor. I'm hoping that the next season isn't boring compared to this one. I can't wait to see who the cast will be. I'm wondering if we will see Rupert as a hero and Johnny Fairplay back....have to wait and see!
Here's to the next season!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I only watched a little of Survivor in the beginning...but I was a Big Brother addict up until this last season. I had to quit cold turkey because my boyfriend usually watches TV with me and he doesn't like that sort of thing. I figure if he gets a job (which is likely) traveling all week, I'll take it back up this next summer and watch it while he's away. I guess it's my guilty pleasure!
ReplyDeleteWhen BB first started I watched it regularly. Heck I even sent a tape for the show. They werent ready for an iowa girl lol. I work nights so I pray during Suvivor season for those days off lol. Good luck catching up with Big Brother when it comes back on!
ReplyDelete