I think I need to go out and buy a lottery ticket! Yes, it has been that kind of day! One where surprises are a great thing!
It's Tuesday, meaning that it's payday! Well I was already excited about going to get my check because there would be last week's missing 6 hours on it. Well I get to work and there are two envelopes waiting. The first has my check in it and the second....drum roll...A Freaking Christmas Bonus!!!!
I have worked pleanty of jobs, and some of those jobs were even long term jobs. Never EVER in my 18 years of working have I ever gotten one. Now it wasn't a huge bonus. BUT it was a bonus..All 30 bucks of it!! Wahoo!!
Well, that was already spent lol. I had gotten a catalog in the mail, I don't know how they got my name. I'm glad they did! They have a 6 gift boxes of goodies for 36.99. Well this cataloge also came with a $10 off if you spend 25. Wahooo!! I can get people a gift for about $7 bucks each! Well with shipping it was 36.97, pretty darn good. Even if they gank ya on the shipping. 6.99 for the shipping and 2.99 for god knows what, but I needed cheap gifts, and I took the bait. Now to see if it gets here on time. Their shipping said if it was ordered by 9pm tonight it would be here. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
THEN!!!! I had to go to Wal-Mart to pick up some tights for Mae to go with her Christmas dress. Today is her Winter Concert. Her First EVER! Mom, grandpa and I are going. If your a facebook follower you will be able to see the pics and video that I take. I'll need to go through and delete some pictures first lol. Anyways!
The woman I blogged about last night works at WalMart. Well she was working still when I got there. I walked up to her and gave her a hug and said Its my favorite WalMart SCW girl!! AND AND AND!! This is where I decided I should have probably played the lotto. SHE APOLOGIZED for being crabby with me last night!! And that I was going to mop the floor thursday..big whup lol its something I always do lol.
The thing is, I have never heard her apologize to ANYONE! Wooo me!
It is a great day! Now to get myself showered, Mae a bath, dinner out of the oven, and all being ready by 5:30 when my mom picks us up. Ahhh the joys of the Christmas Season and all the joys it can bring.
Heres to buying lotto tickets lol
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment