Currently I'm cursing my leg, watching Survivor, thanking god that Mae is now in bed!! It's been a long two days. I love that she goes to school. That's a few hours where I don't have to entertain her little butt.
I was able to get out of the house for a minute today. Though when I came back you would have thought I was gone for days, not the 45 minutes or so that was the reality. She was up my butt worse then the flying monkeys that can come out of it.
While I was trying not to strangle her, we ended up having some quality time together. I was laying on the couch with my leg up and I had her come lay up there with me. We played some stupid cheek game, that made her laugh.
We cuddled and joked. God I live for those moments. Just when I thought I was going to lose it, out popped sweet Mae.
Though an hour later, it was time to put her butt to bed! She had no nap today and you could see that she needed to be in her bed, chilled and snoozing.
I'm going to enjoy tv for awhile and then hopefully sleep like a baby.
Here's to not wrecking my ankle/leg any worse this weekend!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Want me to send you my walker from when I had my knee replaced? That should help you not hurt your ankle.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Glad you were finally able to get some rest! Parenthood is exhausting. I don't know how you guys do it. We just have my boyfriend's daughter every other weekend and it wears me out.
ReplyDeleteDawn...Please please please...it might work. Though it wouldnt work at work!! OMG i should have taken a picture out the back door! It makes me think bad thoughts! Like i hope someone falls and breaks an arm or leg so the boss has to do something about it.
ReplyDeleteStephanie....The way we do it would be those moments i wrote about. Without those i think we would have a lot of people in prison for attempting to do something they shouldnt about their kids lol. I know mine has helped plant literally insane desperate thoughts in mine, and at that last second lol out pops the sweetest cutest child lol..Ahh children!
If your not used to being around kids its hard, eventually it will get easier.