Sunday, December 13, 2009

Greaaaaaaaat! My credit card payment is late. That means instead of 15 dollars i have to pay almost 40 dollars. Though the way im looking at it, i think that i will end up oweing more than the 40 dollars, because not only is the payment late, the late fee put me over my credit limit. Great scam they have going there lol. Come on February so i can pay it off again and cut that bitch up.

Its way to tempting to have 300 bucks just laying around on a card. I always forget about the having to pay back when its burning a hole in my wallet. So the time has come to cancel and cut lol. Ok so maybe just send that lil bitch back to my dads wallet. He wont give it to me unless there is a legit reason. And next time ill give it back to him after ive used it for what i needed!

Do you think i can get my boss to pay for my late charges on my bill. My check was 6 hours short this week. I had bills to pay and i had to pick which to pay. Obviously i had to take the cc hit because there were actual people depending on my paying them what was owed. Greaaat more money gone lol.

Though its not so horrible because i ended up with 4 shifts next week at work. So that means ill have some kind of money for Christmas. I did buy Mae those skates last night. I dont think they will last all that long, but for 20 bucks...whatever we get is good.

Tried to do movie night with the guys last night. I fucked up and brought Harry Potter. Harry is more of a girls movie lol. I need to remember blood, guts, comedy...something but not that lol.

Was an early night and im not sure when im getting Mae yet. But not for a few more hours. Think ill just chill and be. Maybe we will go for lunch today, not sure. Now im just babbling about nothing lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment