Figured out how I'm paying the kid's dad back. Pack of smokes and some "good" groceries. He truely saved my ass.
I had ZERO hope of seeing Katie this Christmas. I never once allowed the thought of Katie coming up here into my head. Why would I? They leave on Sunday and they weren't coming into Waterloo.
I'm choosing to believe that Katie decided on her own to come up here. That she wasn't prodded and poked, helped along. I really am going to choose to believe that we are some how important in even the smallest way and she wanted to see us.
With his 20 bucks, my 3 dolla's and change in the bank, and the tip money I found in my wallet I was able to get Katie two presents. I thought Mae was going to have to forget a trip on the Carousel but I had change in my purse too. The calendar was half off and Spencer's had a Edward puzzle.
Yay! Katie has presents under our tree. They should have been there all along, but if they weren't going to give the gifts I bought, well I was getting Mae something else!!
Yayyy Katie will be here in like a bit less than 9 hours!
Here's to Christmas wishes coming true!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment