My neck is killing me and so is my back. I think when I brought Mae in tonight I pulled something lol. That girl is too big for me to carry. Guess I'll never be getting a job that requires me to move more than 50 lbs repeatedly lol.
Ok so I'm just going to complain about how my neck and head and back hurts. I'm going to complain about how when I do get into bed, it's not going to be much better lol.
I want to blog but I don't have it in me to blog lol. I'm tired! I feel like I've been put through the wringer.
I'm going to hope that it made a difference and it was seen for the truth it is.
Here's to feeling kind of crappy but not so crappy.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment