Happy New Year!! It's almost over, It's almost done, It's almost....TIME TO DO IT ALL AGAIN!!
I have been going since I got up lol. I've got the crockpot all cleaned and ready to have good hamburger cheese dip put in it. I've got the bottle of Ketel One my Uncle bought me. I've got it under control!
Except I had to call my mom. I had no idea how long to put this cheese in the crockpot for before serving. It's always been ready by the time I've gotten to the pot. I called Katie first, her phone is out of range. Called Dad's phone and Katie answered lol. Then Katie put my mom on the phone! Ooooo maaaaaaaaan are you kidding me!
So you know you can't just hang up on your mom. Ok so you can but that never helps anything. Anyways, she's like were getting ready to go. I was all I want to know is how long you do this for. She goes on to tell me the whole process lol, yea ok I must be totally stupid lol. That's her way though!
THEN!!! She wants to know when we are coming to get Mae and mine's presents. I was like we aren't, I didn't get anything for anyone else, I don't expect gifts. Well I have them here, Ok so take them back. When are you coming to get them. When will you be in town next. No you need to come to the house to get them.
That's the back n forth conversation with my mother! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomg seriously!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my mother, and yes, I'll even miss her when shes's gone. But I just wanted to know how long to turn the cheese on for!
Next weekend we will be going to my mom's so Mae can have her christmas down there. Ok so it's not a horrible horrible thing. BUT You KNOW that eventually the text message will have to be discussed and there we will be at my mom's house in the wild, in no mans land, Where the body(mine) can be hidden!! Lovely lol..oh well...it's ok. I'm a selfish bitch, I want Mae to have the camera my mom got her. Plus like I said, I love my mom.
THEN THEN THEN!!! Because I'm such a "fuckUp", who has no manners, no class, no couth, no insert your word here, I do the right thing! I say to my mom, Thank you for having Katie come up, I know that someone had to have talked to her about it and I figure that was you, so thank you I appreciate it.
I NO LONGER HAVE TO CHOSE TO BELIEVE!!!! My mom told me that it wasn't her. That Katie knew they were going into town and she WANTED to come see us! She may not have wanted to stay the night, I'm all good with that! BUT she did want to come see us. DID YOU HEAR ME!!! SHE WANTED TO!!
I have been told over and over and over and OVER that Katie doesn't want to see me, she doesn't want to talk to me. Um...I think I may hear a bullshit in there somewhere. Because if she didn't want to see me why would she ask if she could come in???????
This whole Katie saga sucks for another reason, yes off topic digression, because I don't think she truly knows how much we want to spend time with her. Everytime I have said something to her about how we want her around and love and miss her, she looks at me like I'm lying. Like she didn't know it. That she doesn't/can't believe it. I really wonder what has been said to her. Because I'm really thinking it's not the reality.
BUT Katie came to see us because she wanted to. She wasn't forced, she wasn't coerced, She just wanted to!!
My Christmas has turned out better then it should have, and my New Years Eve is working it's way to a good time.
Happy New Year everyone, may the new year bring you no more than you can handle!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment