Winter has hit! We have somewhere between 1 and 9 inches of that white shit! I have no idea how much we have because none of the tv station websites have it on there. If they do its hiding from me. If your following facebook you already know some of this.
Got the groceries for the storm, check! Got the call from EMS(EMC(i forget), chWTF? The Emergency Managment or whatever sent out a phone call to like EVERYONE! Ive been answering the phone, in all kinds of weather, for like 20+ years. NEVER have i recieved a phone call warning me about the upcoming storm. Kinda freaked me out! I had to work tonight. Which means taking Mae out in this shit!
Knowing about this storm since yesterday I called my girl K at work and was like, um is there a storm policy? Nope, the boss does not close early. He wants to stay open no matter what. Pay 16 bucks for wages and make 0. Makes great sense to me! Anyways!
I shouldnt have gotten out of bed this morning lol. So i get a text earlier in the day asking if id work an hour early. FINE...big sigh....not that i had anything going on. Im just sick of this chick wanting me to come in early. Wanting me to work hours i cant work. Anyways, with the storm coming it was a good thing. Figured i could go early enough to pick up my paycheck, cash it, and maybe go get Mae a Christmas present, get some gas and get back to work by 4. HA! NOT!
Opened up my check, and what do i see? 77.81....my jaw just hit the floor. WTF is my money! I worked 3 shifts and i only got 77.81?? Ohhh not happy, not good! I owe a friend some money and i had daycare to pay for. I should have had enough money left for gas and for that present. Then the chick im already irritated with pops off with.. real snotty and bitchy... T-shirts came out of it...yea a whole 6 bucks this week, i dont think so! well you did your time card, you added it up, its your mistake. WTF??? My mistake? I dont fucking think so! I added it up and did the stupid math because the time clock was broken. Hell no i didnt fuck up! Thats money, you dont fuck with the money!!
The boss goes back and looks, yup my time card is right. It was an error on someone elses part. There isnt really anything you can do about it at that point, i sighed, and said just put it on my next check. You can bet your ass ill be putting a note on my time card to remind them of those 6 hours!! Thats 46.50!
I go to cash my check and get gas. On the way back from getting gas, two lanes over was a purple truck. 360ing!! All i could do was keep saying oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, please dont let him hit the cars on his side, because theyll end up hitting me!! Seriously...winter freaking sucks!
So then i have to work with one of the girls noone else really wants to work with. I said id work with them, i dont care. Well her and i were joking around, and then she went to her car and put some cardboard on her windshield. I was giving her crap about not doing mine, i really wish shed have done mine lol. I go out there to do mine and what do i manage to do??
I sprain my freaking ankle!! I was stepping down in the accumulating snow, and the snow and me had an issue and my ankle lost! It went POP and SNAP and i ended almost in the snow. I screamed! SCREAMED i tell you! It hurt like a bitch! OMG remember the blog about the last time?? Yea the only thing different this time was no alcohol and noone pointing and laughing!
It hurts, its swelling and im not happy lol.
Drove anywhere between 10-20 mph on the drive home. It was horrible! After all that im just totally freaking exhausted. Mae doesnt have school tomorrow because of the weather and im hoping to get some sleep before she gets up to destroy the house.
Heres to someday having ankles that dont feel the need to punish me!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment