By the time you read this, hopefully, i have gotten the cars unburied! I am obviously procrastinating doing it. Its very very cold outside! I have to go run some money over to my friends house or else id just let them fuckers sit snow covered till tomorrow when i have to go to work.
BUT that really isnt an option because we have to at least try to start the cars. BUT ITS COLD OUTSIDE!!! I dont wanna go!
So i sit here looking at my socks on the floor, sitting next to them are my sweat pants, and i know where my coat and gloves are at. I dont want to i dont want to i dont want to!!!
But its my job because you do not send the 3 yr old or the 89 yr old out to do it. I had wanted to take Mae with me outside, just to blow the stink off her, but its wicked evil cold. Sooo she will stay inside warm n comfy on grampas lap watching Sesame Street.
Ok i guess i cant procrastinate any longer. Time to take my big fat butt out and brave the snow and stuff. Lucky for me my ankle is feeling much better today.
Send me warm thoughts, im sure by the time you read this ill have just started to thaw out lol. Good thing i already put supper in the crock pot!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment