Saturday, December 19, 2009

I have a visitor in my bed. I really really REALLY do not like the visitor in my bed! Though the visitor is soft on the inside, the outside is really rather hard and has rough edges. I really hate that box of kleenex!

It seems that I have picked up the wonderful cold that is going around! I'm pretty sure I got it because of the change in temperature, working with the public, and my mom's house was freezing the night we stayed there.

I tried to kill it with vodka last night. That didn't happen. All that happened was I delayed the first full day of it. Yay me!

Got home this morning around 6:30 and went back to bed with my visitor. I got up to use the bathroom and figured if I was going to be sick I would be much happier in my house lol. Found out I was lucky I hadn't had to use the bathroom one last time last night. My friend said he would have snagged the bed lol. Nooooooo I'm the girl, I get the bed and a door when the kid is gone lol. Lucky for me, I didn't get up lol.

I spent the day in bed sleeping and blowing my nose. Sneezing and trying to just relax since I had to work tonight.

It was soooooooo dead! The only thing I didn't do tonight was right down the number of transactions we had done. It wasn't a lot. We made 2 dollars tonight in tips. Yeah, that sucked. Especially when I felt crappy. I screwed up the time again tonight. This time though I did it by 2 hours.

I don't know what that was about lol. We were out of there by 10:05, done by 10:02 lol. Picked Mae up after. Maaan that girl is dead weight when she is out. I had to carry her big behind inside. I was smart though lol I took her boots off before I brought her inside. Made it easier to get her into bed.

I had my living room cleaned but the kids kind of destroyed it. Have to get that picked up and vaccumed again. Tomorrow we are getting the gifts from the company that adopted our family. I'm hoping that I'll have enough out of my check to get her one more gift. I really want to get her...well I'll save that one for me lol.

I'm way tired, I'm way grouchy, I'm all stuffed up, and I don't want to be Down With The Sickness anymore!!

Here's to a return to good health quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment