Spent Monday with Katie and truely enjoyed the time. It was short, but it was way better than nothing!
Then I got to see her again yesterday, for like an hour, but it was still time spent with her. Dad was nice and drove up to my work so I could give Katie a sandwhich and my mom was the UB and when I waved outside everyone but her waved back. Way to go mom! All because I didn't want to go out before 2pm. Oh yea and your other daughter is a psycho cunt from hell!
Work kind of sucked! First they wanted me in early. No I wanted to spend time with my Uncle and then hey there was Katie. I would have missed seeing her if I'd have gone in. Then there were drama issues at work. God!! I didn't want to work with who I worked with when I heard issues. But I sucked it up and did it.
Now I'm going into work early AGAIN today! Seriously...if for whatever reason you can not work the shift with all those hours, Um do ME a favor, give it up and let me slide into that place! Seriously..you ripped off a wiper blade this morning and have to leave early. WTFE!! NOT MY PROBLEM! Maaan do you know how many days I don't want to go to work, BUT GO! Do you know how many excuses I could make up, I don't! Grrr sometimes I just hate work!
Then Sunday I was at my friends house who has the ex as my roommate. Maaaaaaaaan! I don't know how much more I'm going to be able to take before I blow the fuck up! Seriously! How hard is it to figure out that I don't remember everything you do. It was like 14 years ago 14YEARS AGO! That I was your girlfriend. I have had a lot of life in those years.
I'm sorry he wasn't a significant ex. Except for he was the first one to ever hit me. I was more interested in the fact that you had an id that said 21. I'm sorry that it was way more for you then it was for me. Oh wait a minute! It was supposed to be like that for me. I was really young and it just wasn't the same thing for me as you. I needed a place that wasn't home, I needed a place I could pretend to be a grown up. It wasn't the place I was going to stay for the rest of my life.
I'm tired of the innuendos. I'm tired of all the bullshit! There are reasons that we didn't last. Just be greatful I even talk to you at all!!!
So that brings me to NYE! Yayyy that's tomorrow! AND my Uncle loves me o soo much! He bought me a bottle of Kettle 1~ Mmmm yay me! So were doing the house party with the kids at my friends house. I am sooo hoping that the ex goes to Kansas City. Would make for a much better party! No ickiness!
The year has gone way to fast. The next thing I'll be celebrating is Mae's 4th birthday! Ooo where did the time go!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment