It's been 2 days of work! I need to figure out how to not do so much work at work lol. I did a lot of work!
Here's my thing about getting the cleaning done at work...Just fucking do it! Fuck Nike, because my Nikes are shot lol, it's about just doing it!
Here's what we have to do! Sweep the store, mop the floor, sweep behind the counter/mop, dishes, dishes, dishes!,vacum, tear paper, tear apart/clean/re-assemble the slicer, change all garbages, make sure brownies are cut, put all the food away, clean tables...Are you noticing a pattern here?
Besides making sandwhiches and trying to hustle tips, we do ALL the cleaning! Yea they sweep behind the counter, change garbage, and yes they do the slicer. BUT we have to clean everything. It's a lot of crap work!
It's all the "housework" that NOONE likes to do! What's the best way to get the "housework" done? Just Fucking Do It! That means, get off your ass and bust it out! There are other "chores" that I didn't put on the list because there's a lot of little things.
But we do all that and doing your closing work while customers are still coming in SUCKS!
I could sit on my ass, but ya know, I want to be out of there as soon as I can once that clocks hits 10!
I do alot of the grunt work. I'm getting burnt out on it and will need to bust some dishes on Saturday. You can divide the work up any way you want, but it is just way easier for me to do it. I know that makes me sound like the "Bitch" at work, but hey, unlike her, I can go with the flow if it isn't going my way, the way I want, or would like it to be.
I don't know why it takes some of these girls so long to sweep and mop a freaking floor! It's not that hard. Insert broom under table and pull back thrust back under table, pull back... lather, rinse, repeat! Mopping...grab mop, wet mop, wring mop, use mop in a back and forth pattern removing dirt. It's not hard, rocket science, or brain surgery! It is a job that if you just fucking do it, gets done and is over with.
Getting up to get a pop? Clean a table on the way, clean the sneeze guard, fill this that and this.
It's not hard and I guess maybe I just want to be able to say hey, its my turn to do dishes. But the problem with that is, the other people are still out doing the lobby while I'm ready to get the table broken down and the dishes going. SOOOOOO instead of just doing dishes, I end up, a lot of the times, doing all the dishes and breaking down until they get done. It's frustrating, which is why I don't wash a lot of dishes.
Tonight the Boss's daughter was just leaning on the counter texting. I was out in the lobby sweeping or something. I was like ya know the condiments can be done. She looked at me like I was nuts. She didn't want to do them , and we had a word, but she did them lol. Bitched the whole time, but did them. You have to get on her or she won't do anything. I don't help anything by doing all the lobby stuff, or as much of it as I can. She likes to stock chips, woo.. have at it lol I don't like to do chips lol. So to make up for it, I'm mean, and make sure she doesn't get a break during the dishes lol.
THOUGH!! If she was honest she would tell you it's a good thing because then we are out of there at like 1002 lol.
Life comes down to this...Just fucking do it. LOL
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen! Just fucking do it is my motto!
ReplyDelete