Christmas has arrived at our house. Sheila from the company that adopted our family delivered gifts today. We have a table full of gifts to add to the gifts that I bought for Mae. Now she has a full Christmas Tree.
This morning I got up and wrapped 3 presents and put them under the tree. Ooooo PRESENTS~~ Mama theres presents for me. That's when I took Mae by the hand and told her we don't touch the presents til Christmas. If you get into them Mommy will spank you. I asked her are you supposed to touch the presents. No. What will happen if you do. Mama spank me.
I thought we had an understanding lol. A trip to the bathroom later...you guess it. She had started trying to unwrap presents. I smacked her hand and took the presents away. Ooo she cried! Bring back my presents. You can't do that. Mama!!
Well the presents will now be in granpa's room until Christmas. I really don't want to have to wrap them again and spank Mae.
Sheila also had a sack of toys that Mae could play with now. Some lady had them and sent them along. That sack is a lifesaver! It's got a wiggles(i think) play guitar that sings, 2 my little pony's, and best of all...an electronic book. Mae loves it!
Here's to the generosity and kindness in others!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment