Survivor is over for the moment. They have already teased us with the next one. Villans and Heros or whatever it is. Anyways! So I'm reading People and there is an article about Russell.
I think he should have won, he was the best player ever. Well at the end of the article are people's opinions. There are some who are like bring him back for the allstars or whatever is next.
I personally do not see how you could bring him back for an all stars event. Where do you go with your strategy from this last one? Who is ever EVER going to believe a word he says. Who would be going home first because of how well he can play the game.
Mann I don't want to see him get voted off first lol. Though that would make a whole lot of people feel better. So you know they will probably bring him back.
It will be very interesting to see if anyone would try to go along with Russell.
I don't know, I was just reading and had to share lol.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment