Friday, December 11, 2009

You all know i gripe and complain about Mae, alot some days. The other thing I know you know is that I love her something fierce.

When Friday comes around I'm ready to drop her at her dads and get the heck out of dodge. Tonight however, I felt an emotion I hadn't felt in a long time. Sadness! WTF...where did that one come from?

I didn't want to drop her off. I wanted to keep her home and keep her close. That feeling of elation about being single and free didn't happen. Hell I couldn't even bring myself to hit the town with the guys.

I think this week, while very very trying, made me realize that Mae is MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!! She is my responsibility. She is my life. She is my love. She is everything and beyond.

Just because I get the weekends to be wild woman Heather, in the back of my mind...I am always MaeMae's mama!

*Sigh* She will be back in a day and a half. I will survive to bitch and moan again.

I just thought I would share that I miss my kiddo and for some odd reason...Im feeling lost without her being in the next room.

Heres to tomorrow...another day closer, and hopefully a good night in tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment