I am so done with this day! The only thing that makes it better is that today I havn't recieved any nasty unwanted, pos texts. I have however moved WalMart to almost the top of my shit list!
OMG seriously?? Site to store stuff you have to make sure you keep your email info. Or you can't return things! And just because at 930 in the AM you upload your pictures for the hour developing and get a CONFIRMATION email stating they will be ready at 1037AM don't expect them.
It was going on 3 PM when I went to get my pictures. They had NOTHING. They looked and looked. Finally a guy was like let me look on the computer. Oh we can put you next in line but you have to wait for these pictures to finish. I fucking lost it!! Not only were my pictures not ready when i walked up to the counter another lady was having issues with her pictures. She shopped for her hour and came back to her pictures just sitting next to the register NOT HAVING MOVED from when she set them there.
Seriously...i love WalMart but how can you be so fucking stupid at CHRISTMAS!! Did you have to hire every moron that walked in and didn't have his thumb jammed up his ass???
Frustration...Frustration!!
HyVee saved the day! They were way nice. They were busy and crowded and all that nasty crap, but they were nice! I even told 2 random employees how greatful i was that they were nice. I had a horrible walmart experience, where i walked out and left the cart, and here it was like heaven. The guy in the meat department, who seemed a lil slow but was way nice and i dont know, i want one of him when i get angry next time lol, stopped what he was doing and came over to help me out. He didn't wait for someone else, he wasnt all put out. He was just really nice!!
Tonight were having fancy dinner. When stressed...I eat lol. Well I may have bought a couple treats lol. Part stress/emotional, part because i hadnt eaten yet lol. We are having smoked salmon dip with crackers as an appetizer, chicken cordon bleu and twice baked potatos for supper! I think it sounds fabulous.
And after the crap day and a half i had, i want something a bit fab and fancy.
Luckily i was able to get all this accomplished without Mae. Brigitte called me and asked for a trade today lol. I watch her daycare kids and she went to the store. She came back and she watched Mae and i went to the store lol I love trading!
Ok so i have to get to dinner and a movie. Ahhh brad, johnny, peter griffin...im a happy girl
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment