Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I find it incredibly crappy that some people will stay at a place til the minute they close. This is not the first job I've had where you practically have to run them off with a stick. This is the first time it's happened at this job.

I'm just a little irritated that people want to be at a store til the last minute they are opened. Do you really need to stay out with your kids, on a school night, eating out till 10. Don't these kids have school, Don't you realize its freezing outside. AND lol we want to go home! The quicker your out, the quicker we can finish.

Eh I'm just grumping about it. The night wasn't bad, just a lil frustrating at the end lol.

Here's to being nice to people who work late and NOT staying til the last minute lol

2 comments:

  1. When I was manager at an Arby's we had to deal with that all the time. The dining room closed at 9 and drive-thru closed at 10. We weren't allowed to break anything down until 10pm. Most nights I didn't get home until after midnight, then had to turn around and be back at 5am to open up. I HATED that job! But damn, the money was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TECHNICALLY we arent supposed to start breaking down the hot/cold tables til 9 pm. Well I've been allowed to push that lol and I start anywhere from 830 or 845. The latter one is sure to not get me in trouble.

    But by the time 10 comes around all we have left is the slicer, sweeping, mopping and cleaning the sinks. Something that can be done in like 10 minutes. UNLESS you cheated lol and then you can be done by no later then 5 after 10 lol.

    Don't you just love people lol.

    ReplyDelete