Happy Dance, Happy Dance!! Normally i hate seeing that i have an email from the ex! I really do because it is NEVER anything good. Well today was the bestest email i could ever have gotten!
I hadnt told him yet that Mae wouldnt be coming over for Christmas. It was decided as a family that we just wouldnt tell him. We wouldnt talk to him or anything. That way he cant take anything out on Mae or have one of his womanly fits.
Well the email tonight said that he was working all the holidays. Oh joy oh Joy oh Joy!! Granted ill have to get a babysitter for NYE, but thats ok, i have a friend ill be using that night.
I was truly expecting issues with Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I have had to wait til Late Christmas day to be with Mae the last 2 years. This year i have a job where i wont be working Eve or Day and i planned on spending all that time with Mae. Ive missed seeing her Christmas morning, and ive missed being with her and just her. When you have to share with an asshole it makes it really crappy trying to play family when you arent.
So im happy dancing all over the place! My prayers have been answered and i dont have to deal with the asshole at all!!!
Heres to sometimes the email being a good one!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment