Sunday, December 13, 2009

I really should just blog once on Sunday about the jackass. The reason I don't though is because if I get rid of it right away, then it's not a problem for the rest of the day. Blog to vent and vent to not go crazy! Oh, and as you've probably figured out, Yes, it is another rant about the jackass.

As you will recall I blogged about how Mae had successfully shed 2 pounds, or maybe I didn't. Got her to within a pound of that weight loss from the gain at her dad's. (Yes, I'm going to say mean things in a minute, just wait for it.) She came home from her dad's today. We went for lunch at Mama Nick's, shopped at Wal-Mart, then stopped at the video store. After bringing in everything, taking of the medicine, going to the potty, and getting out of winter clothes...I stuck Mae on the scale.

Before I tell you the number let's remember something from me sending her to him last weekend. He emailed me to see if she was coming. I sent him an email back. One of the things that I put into that email was the fact that she lost 2 lbs and please do not over feed her. I actually put that in the email because I didn't want her overfed to where she was gaining weight.

Remember then that she came back home back up to almost 53 lbs from the 49lbs she was when she left my home. Let's remember that she has been known to be fed 15 pizza rolls, AT A TIME!

I have modified her food intake. I listen to her whine if she wants more and I say no. I also have heard her instead of whine ask for fruit instead. It's a battle, and it's one I shouldn't have to fight alone.

51lbs and a couple ounces! OMG!! I was ecstatic! She didn't gain anything that she wasnt supposed to! I weighed her before she left Friday. She was 50.8 lbs, I wasn't able to get her back to 49 but I was close! Moments after a small happy dance, anger set in. Set in with a quickness.

If he was able to do it this weekend, why didn't he do it last weekend. Why did he sabotoge his daughter? Because her gaining weight doesn't effect me, it effects her. It doesn't hurt me, it hurts her! Why is he like that? What part of don't over feed her wasn't comprehended last week but was this one?

The bastard used to be a freaking fat ass like me! I saw the pictures. I know how hard it is to lose weight, and he definitly knows. So why wouldn't you just go along with the plan of action for your child. Why make something that is already hard, harder?

The holidays are the worst time to try to maintain your weight. All the eating that goes on, and all the really good food that is pulled out. I'm just trying to maintain her weight so she can enjoy the holiday food, in moderation!

It's very very frustrating! I'm beyond anger to just plain frustration! I don't understand, and I'm pretty sure I never will!

So I will just be thankful that this week we aren't working on losing added weight. Just working on the normal.

Heres to surviving the holiday onlsaught of good, yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment