Last night was wonderful, except the hour drive home in the dark and the hour drive in this morning lol. Mom, grandpa and me all went to Mae's very first school concert!
We got there pretty early and I told mom, hey go get us some good seats. She said what are good seats. I said just go and you will figure it out! She did great! we were in the front row. We got there about 5:22 and the kids had to be in their rooms by 5:45. I'm sooo glad we were early!
By the time the program started it was standing room only and it was packed!!!
Of course I love my girl to be all pretty and dressed. I put her in her pink Christmas dress, you know the ones like santa, and a santa hat. Her teachers told me today that they couldn't leave until they found her hat because it was so cute!
I put video and pictures up on my facebook so if you're a follower there you can see it.
They laughed when Mae went and stomped during part of the song that they stomped to. Ohh it was great.
Her first concert was a success and the important people were there for her!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment