Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ok, so I usually only talk shit about the kid's dad. That's because I blog angry. That's because this is my place to vent. That's because I don't have contact with him. THOUGH he can be a really decent guy at times. Today is one of those times.

He is totally saving my ass! Because of the holiday and no child support this week, I'm broke! He is the only one I know who has any cash because he got paid this week. With all the shit that is going on with Christmas I didn't buy Katie her present. I bought Mae something else!

I get a call this morning from my Uncle telling me my gramps wants to talk to me. Then my Katie wants to talk to me. She wants to know if it's ok to come see us. Um DUH!! I told her we always want to see her and that we were looking forward to it.

Now I need to get her the present! The kid's dad said to consider the 20 bucks a Christmas Gift. Um thanks, and we'll see about it lol. I'm going to do my best to get him that money back asap. That way were square.

Sometimes even the ones you hate can help. But I think that's only true if there is a connection. Our connection is Mae. He also knows all the bullshit that has gone on concerning Katie and my sister.

So now it's off to the mall to pick up her present. FUCK I had to borrow Christmas money, BUT I get to see Katie!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment