It's bed time here and you know that means a fight. I am soo very tired of the routine and then the i have to go potty i have to go potty. Starting Sunday when she comes back from her dad's house we are THROUGH WITH IT! I'm tired of being afraid of the pee. I'm also tired of 30 trips to the potty with no success other than irritating me.
That was the most irritating thing about today. Not to bad if you ask me! Figured out at the last possible minute that I A. Had no stocking for Mae. B. That the tape I bought the other day, magically didn't make it to my house. I had put Mae down for a nap and was going to wrap the last few presents I had for her and then the no tape!
This required a trip to the DG. That was fun! No stockings, no tape, no nothing EXCEPT....SANTA CLAUS!! One of their employees was dresssed up as Santa and when we walked in boomed HoHoHo Merry Christmas. Asked Mae if she was a good girl and gave her a candy cane. Boooy she was happy about seeing Santa. Then proceeded to act like a hellion when we got home lol.
I did get lucky! I found the very last roll of tape they had. The big burly guy had to buy the pop up tape. He looked a big confuzzled by this but NOONE wanted to go to WalMart lol. Hell I saw my cousin there lol and she didn't want to go to WM lol. So I ended up getting a Santa hat and I'm filling that. I can't believe I forgot her stocking! Bad mama bad mama!
We watched GForce together. Not really that great a movie. I was going to buy it for her, but after renting it..No Way! Now its time for 24 Hours of A Christmas Story. Ahh my favorite marathon. It's the one show I can turn on and no matter where its at, I'm happy camping.
I also have a variety of movies to watch. I think I may put the Brittany Murphy movie in. I've already watched my Family Guy, now I have to choose between Brad and Johnny...it's a toss up. Either way I'm pretty sure I'll be falling asleep lol.
Merry Christmas to everyone! May your day be special and your coming year be filled with nothing more than you can handle.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment