First, Dawn whatever you need. If there's anything I can do, just let me know! Now back to me, because you know im so selfish and bitchy like that!
Woooo its Saturday! I only have to make it til 5 o'clock! Then my weekend begins! I've actually got plans made. Made them earlier in the week. That was a fun phone call lol. My guys don't tend to make long distance plans. I was taking a chance when I called him earlier this week.
We are all so freaking broke its unreal. Yes thanks to generous donations from our faithful friday friends we still have a good time. This time though, I was good. Came home after work, after trying to go out lol. Today we are doing movie night.
We discussed this a few weeks ago because we are all to broke to go sit at the bar. While we love sitting at the bar, truth is, it's far cheaper to have a few drinks at home. Also it helps that a roommate has a ton of music, theres a dart board, and we all know how to visit other places lol.
Well I wanted to see Harry Potter and I thought I'll rent it and we can watch it. Well turns out for the amount of days i would be renting it for, thats like almost 12 bucks. Um...if I'm going to spend 12 bucks, I think I should just go out and buy it. Well mom and dad bought a blu ray player over Thanksgiving. Ahahahaha lets get someone to go in on just buying the movie. The movie is 20 bucks and it comes with the blu ray and a regular dvd. Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!! Yay mom is paying for half. Wooo saving money all over the place! And we can watch it at Christmas!
Since i work right next door to the pizza place, ill be picking up dinner and a movie. Along with Mae's christmas present. They better still have them lol or i will be livid! First my check was late so i couldnt get it and then sold out...grrr lets hope not lol.
Hope everyone has a great Saturday. I'm off to slice the meat n cheese. Plus i get to work with my girl K!!! Yayyy!!!
Heres to a stress free day beer filled night!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is your blog...you are supposed to be selfish. Besides, I like reading all about your life. Is it weird to say that I find it interesting? (okay, I'm a weirdo then)
ReplyDeleteThe new Harry Potter movie is on my Christmas list. So no renting for me, unless I don't get it, which rarely happens. (Yeah, I'm a spoiled weirdo)
I'm still trying to piece together the info to put on Taylor's blog, but I'm still processing. I haven't even cried yet though with everything, I don't know if I will this time.
Oops...so I'm a selfish, spoiled weirdo...I hijacked your comments section. Sorry.
Sending you and Mae *huge hugs*
There should have been a lol after that and i forgot oops that kinda changes the whole thing lol.
ReplyDeleteHijack away!! Like i said, anything!
I think youll cry when you least expect it and it will be over something so stupid that you may end up laughing afterwards. You know how us women are funny that way.
Hell my life is kinda interesting lol you kind of know what to expect then bam i throw something out of left field lol.
Big hugs right back!!