Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Greetings

I was thinking when i decided to use this blog that isnt it funny that the three blogs i have all were started because of a man. The first blog i started was toward the end of an online relationship, the second was the start of another relationship, and the third, this one, when i met a new guy. I guess then i shouldnt bitch about the lack of men in my life lol.

With that i welcome you to this new blog. As you can see the entries start about 3 months ago and since yahoo has seen fit in its infinite, obviously, man wisdom to shut us down, here we are!

Nothing is going to change with the way i blog because its the way i blog. I just hate that yahoo is shutting down the one service i use as much as i have my messanger on. I enjoyed reading all the people i had added and it sucks that im going to lose many of them in that infinite man wisdom.

Well this wasnt supposed to be grumpy it was meant to be welcoming. Again welcome and enjoy the new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment