Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Batteries~~

Like new socks, i love new batteries! Things work better, faster, stronger then you remember them working! Oh how used to battery operated devices i have become. I love my battery operated devices, though when the batteries are winding down, i dont like them as much.

Ive been on the last leg of my battery for a LONG time now. So long that if you pulled the battery out and played with it a little bit and put it back in, it would work. For another couple days!

Well no more! I was at WalMart today and i almost walked out without my new battery! I remember in the nick of time and proudly came home with my new battery.

I have gotten so tired of having to use my fingers, i mean fingers do where out! And the menu...god i hated not being able to get to that! Oh yea lol did i mention that the battery is for my dvd player remote lol.

That new battery is a strong sucker because i can almost be around the corner and that bad boy is working!

Wooooo i surely do love me a new battery!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, you had me fooled. Of course my mind went straight to the gutter. I guess that says more about me than it does you. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay my evil plan worked...muahahahaha...you know how i am lol i just cant help it!

    Though to be perfectly honest i really really am excited about my new battery lol. I hated not having my remote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a TEASE I TELL YOU~!! A TEASEEEEEEEEEEE...
    actually I am obviously sexually depraived?? because I remember a different blog saying you don't have a BOB.. so I should have known..lol lol
    evil you are

    ReplyDelete