Sunday, June 21, 2009

The more i listen the more i feel its all just another game. The more things that are told the more i just think its another lie. I dont understand it, and i really dont want to.

You have to prove to me that your doing whats right, whats helpful, whats in the best interest. I havnt seen it and i cant believe it. Its not my job though to believe it.

I do hate how quickly the irritation sets in. Ive been asked how did i do it? Hell i dont know how i did it. I think i immersed myself in what i needed to to deal.

Another game, another con, another manipulative device. Fortunatly for me, im not as easily manipulated as i once was. By no means am i leaps and bounds better. I am however baby steps better.

Moral of the story...dont brag about changes unless you have tangible proof....i know all about that one....ive handed over the tangible proof in spades!

1 comment:

  1. would you pleaseeeeeeee stop blogging in CODE H?? hehe you know I am not the brightest crayon in the box..Who is said to have changed?? lol who was the player and who was the playee?? whats happening?? You know your going to have to fill me in!!
    lol hugs

    ReplyDelete