I dont know if anyone reads this or not, but i write it like someone does. Is that weird? I dont think so because personally its ok if noone is reading what i write. Its not like im a writer trying to be noticed.
I just thought maybe it was a little weird that i write that way. I think that it helps me process things when i write them like that. It at least helps to get everything out.
I must confess im obsessed with blogging. I always liked to write, i just hadnt done it in so long. I wouldnt know how to write a poem if my life depended on it. Though i know i can whip one off if the mood hits. My blogs will always be personal and will always talk about my personal life.
Ive gotten to a point in my life where if im afraid to put down truth or speak truth then im doing something wrong. I dont have anyone to impress in my life except my daughter and when employed my employer. Everyone else can pretty simple kiss my tush and move on in their day.
I think the nice thing about the transition to a new blog is that you can let go of some of the bullshit from yahoo. Lets face it we all loved the drama and the ability to find the drama. I dont even know how to begin looking for interesting things on here, though im sure ill find something.
When i was thinking about drama and blogs, it got me wondering. You know all those attention whores out there, who blogged about how damn horny they are. How damn sexy they are. How they got this dick and that one. What is going to happen to our free entertainment? Where are they going to go and peddle their old tired wares?
Im sure though that it wont be hard to find them, you know how men love free pussy and all. I just wonder how lost they will feel without an audience. Having to build one from scratch.
Oh its a sad sad day for the old attention whores. Lets take a moment and mourn the loss of free entertainment.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL LOL
ReplyDeleteI read it.. and LOVE it..lOL LOL