Le Sigh~~
I am soooo tired of being the only one taking care of this sick kid. That is not a slam on anyone thats just a fact! I'm very frustrated at this point and I don't know if I'll be able to make it till the 22nd of June!
Today when Mae woke up she actually let me cuddle and rock her. There wasnt any put me down, let me go, leave me alone! She hung out and let me rock her and murmur to her. She is hurting and in pain, there isn't anything I can do.
She made it through TBall pictures, though she didnt make the end of the game. She was crying and screaming and very uncooperative. I was beyond done at that point. I was a very bad sport parent! I took her by the hand and we walked straight off the playing field. I know I know! Seriously...it was that or kill myself in the middle of the field.
I have pictures that I'll be sharing in the near future, I just have to figure out how to do that here lol.
Le Sigh!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment