Ive been thinking about my last post and trying to figure out how to get the kid to see her dad. Im thinking that since im accused of using her that maybe i will use her.
Im thinking that since its almost impossible to find child care on a saturday, that he can become the babysitter. I mean he still gets to see his kid, and i get what i need.
I know that sounds harsh but im thinking that if i have to call the police to get her back, showing up in my work clothes smelling like i do lol they would be more inclined to make a decision.
Its scary when the police dont have to make someone turn over your child. But i need child care on saturdays and i havent found one yet.
I think that makes me a very bad person, but maybe its time i got something out of this. I mean ive always been soley responsible for everything. Decisons, making sure bills got paid, keeping food in the house, cleaning the house.
I think im going to go with im a bitch and take her over their on the saturdays i work. And if i dont work every Saturday, he can consider it a gift. The gift of being alone!
Im feeling a little bitchy, can you tell, but i need to figure this out. I dont know how and since i cant afford to go to a lawyer, this is my forum!
Here here to free advice....anyone got some?
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a question, but how does a parent "babysit" their own child? Watching his child while you work to help support her is part of being her dad, so I wouldn't feel bad and think you are using him.
ReplyDeleteI do understand your fear about not being able to get her back. Do you really think he would do that to her? She considers living with you her "home" and to take that away from a 3 year old because you want to get back at the mom would make him a complete and utter douchebag (sorry).
Hopefully, it was just him making a stupid ass comment and not a real threat.
*big hugs*