skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Continuing Journey
Thursday, June 4, 2009
TBall~~
I promised pictures of Mae from TBall and I was unlazy this morning and uploaded them. Enjoy!
Psssst....
hey Dawn if your on messanger sometime, if we could chat that'd be cool, because your the blogger queen here and i need assistance lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2019
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
2016
(35)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(36)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(130)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(17)
►
2010
(164)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(218)
►
December
(49)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(39)
▼
June
(37)
1130 at night and i just put Mae to bed. I picked ...
Ive been thinking about my last post and trying to...
Could someone please explain to me how you dont pa...
Ive been accused by several people of using Mae as...
As the rage, outrage, and hate continue in me i ha...
I can understand having no respect for me. I dont ...
I just wanted to let you know that the next few bl...
In about 5 minutes im leaving to take Mae to my mo...
So my day has changed lol glad i can roll with the...
It's been a long week and for me my 2 shifts a wee...
430 am...exhausted
Dawn, i have no idea how to send you a message lol...
Its 430 am and im hot! I woke up about 20 minutes ...
The fridge is stocked. Stuffed to the gills. Total...
The more i listen the more i feel its all just ano...
Its been a long unproductive weekend. Luckily i ca...
I have no idea how i do it! I really have no idea ...
Survived!~~I have been home about 10/20 minutes! I...
I know this is a stupid thing to blog about but it...
Change..you better roll with it~~~Yesterdays blog ...
I think im hot shit, i act like im hot shit, truth...
I really know how to screw shit up! I really didnt...
I have been pure lazy today! Lazy and a lil hung o...
Queen of the Quickie~~Ok for those who are dirty m...
Miley Cyrus~~Mae is in love with Hannah Montana an...
Babies~~This hasnt been the best year for pregnanc...
New Batteries~~Like new socks, i love new batterie...
From the dating scene~~I think that this relations...
TBall~~I promised pictures of Mae from TBall and I...
Le Sigh~~I am soooo tired of being the only one ta...
Garage SaleIt's that time of year again when every...
Yesterday i did my friend a favor and watched her ...
I dont get it, and i dont really want a lesson. I ...
Im sitting here tonight with my friend, i had just...
I dont know if anyone reads this or not, but i wri...
Lack of
Greetings
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
About Me
HappilyFlawed
Mommy to a beautiful girl. Currently slaving away as your friendly cashier. Fiercly loyal to those that matter. Too trusting, but getting better. Loving all that life has to offer.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment