Friday, June 26, 2009

In about 5 minutes im leaving to take Mae to my mothers house. Why am i going so late? Because the kids dad is such an incredible asshole!

He threatened to not let me have Mae back on sunday when i was kissing her good bye! I said mommy will see you sunday and he popped off with Maybe.

I dont know about you but to me that is not a good sign. I thought his therapy and time off because of his actions/words had taught him that your actions/words have consequences.

Obviously it did not! Now i have to find daycare for saturdays when needed. I have to start paying for daycare if i want to go out.

I dont know how long to keep her away. All i can think is now someone has to go to a lawyer and get something in writing. Because i will not lose mae to his psycho ass.

He has said some things today that he shouldnt have. he went places he shouldnt have. he assumed things he shouldnt have even when told the truth.

Those are not the reasons she is going to my moms like this. MAYBE is the reason why! I will not tolerate it! I wont! i dont have to my job is to keep Mae safe and coming back to her mama. If thats even a question then she wont be going back.

So DJ, since your such a lying asshole about reading my blogs, which i know you were and have been. Go talk to your therapist and be honest with her and everyone else you talk to. Stalk my blog, read my blog, masterbate to my blog, whatever it is you do. Just know one thing. I am not a doormat, i never have been. I have no respect for a man who will posture to a 16 yr old boy. I have no respect for a man who says one thing to me and then pulls stunts like this. I do not care that your reading i do not care about your life. And as for who im fucking who im not fucking and who was or was not at my childs birthday party....maybe you better get a real good clue and maybe you have better think back over everything you have said and done. Take a real hard look at your life and see where you fucked it all up. I will not be threatened. I will not be cowed. I will not be disrespected. You have no control in anything that happens with Mae! You are not in charge and i highly doubt you have ever been in charge.

Change is something you do not something you say. And unfortunatly im not buying your lip service. So kindly go back to your therapist, thats the person who has an interest in what your doing with your life. Oh and maybe you should be honest with her about how much your drinking and how much your on the internet. Dont ever tell me shhh dont tell, because those days have been over for a very very long time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...it looks like i have some catching up to do. i say good for you. That has got to be the dumbest thing a man can say to the mother of his child...especially in front of his child.

    i'm outraged for you. Some men are just dicks...i think your ex came out of the same mold as my soon to be ex son-in-law. Nuff said.

    *sending big hugs*

    ReplyDelete