Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I dont get it, and i dont really want a lesson. I just want to vent that I don't get it. I'm sitting here watching the news about the local dealerships that have to close because of the GM thing.

What I dont understand is how these people own a business and the bigger business gets to close them. I'm smart enough to figure out it has to be the bigger company has its own money in it, hence, there ability to close them down.

Truthfully, I don't get it. How can you have a business for many many years, then be told today's your last day? That kind of business makes no sense to me. Its like I open up a store and buy from the store next door, they go out of business and I have to close. Ok that one didnt work because you can go with maybe they are the only place that supplies...you get where I'm going.

Like I said, I don't want a lesson. It just hurts my head to think about it. Then again, after watching the movie Country, I began to wonder how the farmers felt. They went through their own crisis and it took the government a minute to help them. Though I'm betting it wasn't on the scale of this bailout.

This is why I'm not into politics. I think to much with my heart and emotions. I can't get perspective on some subjects. Especially the ones that are just crazy. You own a business. You have owned this business for years. Then they say your closed, even if your books were letting you stay open. As in not hemmoraging money.

Oh well, I'm not supposed to understand everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment