Garage Sale
It's that time of year again when everyone and their brother cleans out the house and moves it to the garage! Following suit my friend is having her annual garage sale. This year I was/am a big contributor. Last night she came over and got my stuff, the whole time talking about how she is surprised I even have all the pieces.
Well when you have just one kid playing with stuff and a mom who is a pack rat lol you get all the pieces lol. I found them in the bottom of the toy box, but shhh im not telling lol.
Mae isn't the smallest of kids so I don't really stress anymore over what size the tag reads. Brigittes daughter is teeny tiny at 9 years old and that meant Mae got to play dress up today.
I went and put my resume in this morning and I ended up hanging out with Brigitte and the daycare kids. While I was there, she was still trying to talk herself into buying my toys. It helps when the toys I had were all great big Fisher-Price toys, the high dollar ones at that! Also it helps that these are toys that she wanted to buy for her daughter but just didnt want to shell out close to 80 bucks on some of them. I priced mine at 30 dollars because they were in great condition, clean, and I had the pieces.
While at Brigitte's she decided she was getting the toys and the move was on. She was trying to figure out what to do with Aly's crib and I was all like why not put her in Toni's bed since Toni doesn't sleep there. Also she already climbs out of the bed whats the difference in which bed she sleeps in. So down came the crib, the rearranging of her playroom, and it was on like donkey kong.
As the kids all ate lunch we went outside and raided the garage sale! She is letting her daycare parents in tonight to look at it and tomorrow and Friday is the sale. I ended up snagging about ten bucks worth of clothes for Mae.
She will be decked out in Hannah gear for the summer. I also was able to get her a couple pairs of pants that are perfect. Too bad the lil booty shorts didnt fit her because she looked so cute. Mae was dancing around the living room in her new clothes just having a ball! It was fun when we had to put our plain jane dress back on lol.
I also picked up some outfits for the kids dads house. Hell I was there right? I made a phone call and asked if he wanted to buy them and he was ok with it. He also is paying for half her tball pictures and the tball glove. Way to step it up!
Brigitte called him back to see if he wanted to put his stuff in the sale too, hey were trying to be civil for the sake of mae, and he was for that too. So today i get to run over there and pick the stuff up.
Then its run back to Brigittes house so i can take Mae to tball. Good lord for not having anything but Tball today its been a busy day!
Smile pretty its picture day at tball!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment