I know this is a stupid thing to blog about but its bothering me. I joined a fet website because i wanted to follow a blog. Well what did i find instead? I found that my ex is part of it. God im so sick of finding out that he was playing me along with everyone else.
I devoted myself to him and ive let myself be compltely fucked up over him. I have issues now with good men now because of the situation i let myself be in.
All the while that i was true and faithful he couldnt even bother with either of them.
I have issues and its ok. Im dealing with it as best as i can and ya know blogging is a good way to do that. The only problem is that im sure my blogging will be misconstrued and THATS OK.
Im just tired of being the one who says oo its ok that he lied cheated and decieved me. Its not ok then and its not ok now. Im just a lot late in saying it!
Trust is something i tend to give blindly and it always bites me. I cant believe im still hurt by his actions. Maybe its just that im finding out about them after the fact and all the time he would say no im not doing blah blah, it was true and i didnt have to feel stupid for doubting and questioning.
One day ill stop finding him on the web and it will be all good. But swear to god, if i was looking for him when i should have been maybe it wouldnt be so bad now. I have no reason to look for him, and i didnt go looking for him. Jesus!
Save me from all the men who think its cool to fuck up a woman while fucking up another one at the same time!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohhh my.. what site was he on?? I follow a few at fet life and hope it hasn't been his..lol
ReplyDeletethat would be creepy..
H.. never regret mistakes, if it has brought you to a stronger faith in yourself and helped you now to NOT be so eager to please them. Then it is a good lesson learned, and you won't be so easily fooled by the next one..
Hugs