Sunday, June 21, 2009

The fridge is stocked. Stuffed to the gills. Totally packed! At least the fridge is ready!

Im not ready. I know I know I know and somewhere im sure i believe....that Mae will be ok. That she wont be admitted tomorrow for not drinking. That she will not be allergic to the codeine in the tylenol.

I have movies, movies, and more movies. I have clean sheets on the bed, the bed will be made and Mae can hang with mommy in my room. Im hoping that she isnt horrible so i dont have to take her over to her dads house.

I just want to get the move on. I have the alarm set for 5am. That should give me enough time to take a quick shower, get Mae up and in a pull up, and get to the hospital by 6am.

It will be ok, but the mother in me still has that fear. Heck my mom says she knows mae will be fine. That woman worries about everything under, over, and beside the sun. I should just go with that.

But the mommy in me, just cant wrap my head around the fact that we have the good doctor doing her surgery. That she is a strong girl who will be one of the bouncing ones.

Ok so now if only i could slam that into my head.

1 comment:

  1. Your a MOM... if you weren't feel these rushes of Nerves, then I would be worried about you. All you have said and felt is so very normal love.. in the worrisome Mothering way of normal..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete