As the rage, outrage, and hate continue in me i have to remember that that person doesnt even make a half percent of my life,day, or anything. While i will rage and vent and spew all the garbage in me, i think that today i should probably at least leave something good behind.
Im going to my moms after work and i dont feel like screwing with their computer to enable cookies and all the crap you have to to get blogger, blogspot to work.
So lets have something good from this side of the world.
My sister who is in the hospital had some good news. They think they can get her to at least 35 if not 36 weeks before they take the baby. She just has to stay calm. Its hard on her because she lives so far away and my mom cant be there like she wants her to be.
The baby at the last ultrasound was practicing her breathing. If they get her to like 35 weeks i think they said thats when they will do the amnio to see how developed the babys lungs are. I guess after 36 weeks it goes from being about the babys health to the mothers health.
We have a little Maya(im assuming thats how they are spelling it) added to our HUGE family. My sister is like 33 weeks now, if not almost 34. I cant keep up, i just keep up to date on how shes doing.
They have her on xanex to help keep her calm, and the bleeding isnt bright red, which is awesome.
My life is good. I may not have the best job, but at least im working, even if its only 2 shifts a week. I keep putting applications out there and maybe ill get something better. But at least im doing something to keep everyone sane.
Yesterday was the first day shift i worked and it liked to have killed me. But i survived and again i went home with all of my fingers intact. I dont know how people ever get unscared of the meat slicer. I did use the tip that Kimmi told me to and it worked better. Now i just have to get the menu down so i can look at the stuff and go oh thats a 25 and thats a 3.
I should know better then to play his game. I should know better then to let others effect me the way i let them. I just cant help but be vocal about the good the bad and definitly the ugly.
Maybe one day i will be able to blog just about nice rosey sunshiney stuff. But until then anyone who decides to read this will just have to go with the ups and downs. This is my life, its real, im living it, and i may be screwing it all up, but at least im trying, at least im doing what needs to be done.
Another great song lyric.....Wrote the book on pain but im still here to explain
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment