Well isnt this great! I found a glitch with blogger just a minute ago. Seems like all the blogs i was following, im not following anymore. Just another thing to add to my to do list. Luckily this is something i can do when i have some time, whenever that will be. God seriously?
So today i have my test for that other job, which i should be getting ready for lol. Im stressed about that.
Then this morning i find out that there is drama brewing for this upcoming weekend. God what the hell ever! Im so sick of dealing with bullshit that i could slap that cat, if i had one.
My time is stretched so thin that i dont know what to do. I have so much crap that i have to get done tomorrow that i dont want to deal with any bs.
Unfortunatly i will have to. I did pawn a bit of it off on another friend though. Lucky me, poor her, and it was the timing of everything.
I know im the queen of keeping it together when it needs kept together but jesus i can only do so much.
Lets just hope tonight at work is ok because seriously, i dont think i can handle one more thing thrown on top of it.
All i know is next Saturday the kids dad had better be ready to have her because if hes not there will be issues. I swear to all thats good and holy....he better pick up his end of this shit or i dont know what.
God can i please get rid of the drama lol ya know i know life is dramatic but can i get a break and get some comedy thrown in lol. OH wait thats tomorrow when me and Brig are doing tons of cooking that neither of us has done before lol.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment