Monday, July 6, 2009

I had to make the call of shame a little bit ago. Right now im smoking what will probably be the last cigarette till midnight, if not later!

I was hangin with Mae in the living room and next thing i know She Itched Her Head! If your a parent you know the itch im talking about.

I jump up and grab Mae. I start digging through her hair. No bugs that i could see. But there was nit after nit after nit.

Oh good lord, its going on 8 oclock at night and we are now going to be up till midnight im sure.

I called Daycare, my mom, brigitte,kimmi and even the asshole.

Now here is where it gets really really interesting. The asshole couldnt understand my message, said it was static..whatever...So i tell the asshole again what needs to be done.

The asshole then tells me " i checked her head this weekend and she didnt have anything".

Yet another lie from the asshole, that or he has no idea what nits,eggs, and lice look like. And i know the asshole knows what it looks like because when we first moved to iowa we were doing 2 kids heads over and over.

So after talking to my friends the question now becomes...Why was the asshole checking her head to begin with? Most parents dont just look in there kids head unless theres a reason. Someone they know got it, a note was sent home from school, they did the itch. Now the next question is...how stupid does the asshole think i am? I mean im looking at Maes head and the amount of nits in her head didnt happen since last night at 4pm.

Even a blind fool can see whats in this girls head, but the asshole checked her head yesterday/saturday and there wasnt anything. I call bullshit and id like that question answered.

Why where you checking her head and if there was a reason to be concerned why wasnt i informed? This is one of those things you have to tell the other parent about...oh wait...i did my part!

1 comment:

  1. Yes you did your part and It is curious that he just randomly checks???
    Odd indeed

    ReplyDelete