Wednesday, July 22, 2009

She has healed just fine. No fluid in the ears and her throat is good. Yay for a good follow up appointment. Now we just go back in November to see how the tubes are doing. Hopefully then they are still in and we wont have to do them again.

My mom is about an hour from home! She said she cried a little when she saw the welcome to iowa sign. I dont blame her one bit. Shes been gone for a couple weeks and thats long enough to be away from home and your husband.

Baby Myah is much better! They are putting her in a car seat today for an hour to see how she handles that. Then if that goes well she will be going home tomorrow! Mom broke down and told grandpa about the babys problems and he took it well. Now we just have to wait till September to get a peek at that girl.

AND I GOT!!!! Yes i took a minute for myself and got something. My bank has green debit cards and while a debit card doesnt have any special value or meaning...its always nice for a change. A couple weeks ago at work a lady paid with a PURPLE debit card! OOOOOO i was head over heels. I wanted one i needed one i had to have one! The only kicker was the only place you could get them was in Cedar Falls. Now thats not really anything to drive too, its like 20 minutes, but im never over that way. I dont go to CF unless i have a reason to be going there. Getting a pretty purple debit card didnt seem like a good reason to waste the gas lol. Oh hell lol i could have gotten it a couple weeks ago when i took Mae swimming...DUH...cant believe i just thought of that now lol. Anyways...our doctor appointment was in CF and i thought hey i have time to kill before i have to work. We popped on over to the bank and i am now the proud owner of a purple debit card.

Funny the things that makes us happy. It really is all about the little things!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Purple Debit Card Owner Day! That is what today is, right?

    I'm glad that the Mae has healed just fine. The tubes did wonders for Taylor's ears. I think we went through every antibiotic known to man for a year trying to treat ear infections.

    Oh, by the way, on your previous post...if I were to listen to "others" out in cyberland, I would think you sat at home all day, smoking pot, neglecting Mae, and watching TV. Funny how real life is nowhere near what internet whackos claim it is.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness..lol A purple one? Mine is aquagreen..lol
    I have never seen a purple one..lol
    Glad to know Mae is healed well and doing fine, so happy to hear your mom was so happy to be home. I am sure it had to be rough on her..
    hugs hun

    ReplyDelete