Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cool i have my following list back, must have been a glitch.

I went to the job interview today. WHAT A HUGE WASTE OF MY TIME!!!! While the pay would have been awesome and i know i would have passed everything they threw at me, there was one thing i didnt pass and that was on me!

I got there and finally got to the interview process where they told me what the job would be. Thats what i didnt pass! I am not a sales person, i am not a telemarketer, and im sure as hell not a save a sale person!

Ive had one job where i was supposed to set appointments, that lasted all of 2 days! So i knew right away that this job wasnt for me.

This was an inbound position but thats where it ended. It was for a company that sells stuff and you take a trial basis and after say 30 days you can call to cancel. My job would have been to save a sale. Basically beg plead threaten to keep them as a customer.

That is soooo not me! I know when i do a trial offer if im calling to cancel its BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT THE PRODUCT! Thats why people call to cancel.

Im not good with that kind of thing. I am however damn good at customer service where the people are calling because THEY WANT SOMETHING!

So i went in and wasted an hour of my precious time and it was for nothing. They are going to send my application on to HR and if something that im suited for comes up they might call.

God seriously, please stop wasting my time. Im glad that i took the job i have now because 2 shifts is better than 0. This week though i ended up with 3, if i wouldnt have been feeling run down on monday i could have had 4. God...i need something thats going to pay something better and ill keep holding out for it.

Ill go to work tonight, smile while i make subs and then tomorrow ill cook my ass off. Saturday ill be having fun in the sun!

Bring on the weekend...god knows im ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment