Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I think that something is wrong with me when it comes to men. I mean why else to they make comments like well at least i finally got a woman back in my bed, and text me out of the blue, and just pull some of the crap they pull.

I dont know what it is about me that makes men think im deseprate for attention. I think it must be because im the fat chick. I mean we all know that fat chicks are oh so desperate and whatever that they will just fall all over any man that will give them attention.

Well at least its good to know that the lies of men still continue and at least im wise enough to know that i may be a fat chick, but i am far far far from desperate.

I think i need a sign that says....i dont want your cock, your wallet, or your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment