I dont understand how its so hard for people to be good parents! This whole head lice debacle just leaves me scratching my head, no pun intended.
I know where ours came from and i was lucky that i caught it when i did. I havnt had to deal with the actual bugs that can result. Ive just been pulling nits, which is bad enough.
Though to be truthful i would like to go and whup up on this womans ass who brought her kids to daycare with bugs. Not once did she do it but twice!
I stopped at daycare for a letter i needed and i saw my daycare provider going above and beyond her job. She shelled out her own money and was redoing the kids heads. She spent hours picking nits out of hair that wasnt hers.
Then the kids went away for a day! 1 freaking day! After she had spent all that time and money on the kids heads. Then yesterday the came back and they had bugs crawling on them! How bad does your house have to be where your kids come back with it full blown again?
How do you not be a good parent and do the freaking laundry, vaccum the floor, and treat your kids head, and keep picking out the damn nits???? I dont get it!
Its not hard to be a good parent! Ok so its hard, but this is a health thing! Some kids get it so bad that the shampoo and stuff doesnt work. So the kids end up having to take medicine to kill them from the inside out.
I have spent a week plus still going through my girls hair. She cries horribly, she begs me to let her go, she begs grandpa to save her. I mean really if i can do it why cant other people do it!!
We got lucky and there havnt been any live bugs in her hair. Thats why its been, in a sense, easy to get rid of them. I dont know if i washed the live ones out of her hair, or if fell off where she got it. I dont know and i really dont care! Im just glad that we havnt had live bugs!!!
The nits havnt had a chance to hatch. Then again i did coat them fuckers with chemicals and mayo. Then again i took the time to go through her hair more than once.
Im tired of blogging about lice and nits. But its whats going on with us right now!
Daycare has decided that they are not allowed back now without a doctors note saying they are all gone. Daycare isnt going to put anyone else at risk. Daycare is calling the health department on the family so they can get some help.
Responsibility....some people have it and others just dont.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Responsiblity, You said it all hun, some see it and claim it..
ReplyDeletesome ignore the hell out of it..
Peace