For the record, Fat Girls Dont Bounce! Thats all im saying lol. I wish fat girls bounced though, would make life so much easier sometimes.
Last night i decided that i should drink lots of vodka and sing bad karaoke and have the shittiest set of boobs shook in my face. That was so bad i feel like i owe my friend the 5 bucks he threw up there for me.
We had a great time at the first two bars. Things were good. We were drinking but keeping it together. UNTIL...we had the bright idea to go to the strip club. Why do all bad things start with strip club lol.
I want to make this clear, it was NOT the alcohol that made me fall down. It was the fact that i was laughing and talking and looking at my friend and not where i was walking. Now where i was walking i knew that i had to watch out. There is one spot where the sidewalk is uneven because of a planted tree and poor upkeep. Now add the fact that im really really having a good time and not paying attention and have bad ankles. I busted myself bigger then shit. My ankle is really swollen and im pretty sure its a decent sprain. My knee is really really scraped up. Im glad i was wearing jeans and tennis shoes because i have a feeling if i had worn the shorts and flip flops i was going to, i would have ended up with a broken ankle and nasty cuts.
I would also like to say that my scrape looks just like Mae's scraped arm did. Im going to say here and now that if you dont know how she did that or didnt notice you were not paying attention to Mae. That hurt! I mean if mine hurt as bad as it did and STILL DOES....Mae had to cry, Mae had to have said or done something. The only reason why i didnt cry is cuz i was around a lot of people and i was already embarassed as it was. I wasnt going to totally humiliate myself.
IT WAS A FUCKING AWESOME NIGHT! I really really did have a fun time, i could have skipped the fall lol.
I saw friends and we had a good time. i met knew people and had a good time I needed to have a good time.
And i even stayed the night at my friends instead of trying to drive myself home. Ill be honest though when 8 am finally rolled around driving home was not fun. I had the biggest headache lol. Got home downed some tylenol and passed out for like another 3 hours till my phone started ringing.
Im glad that i dont get to do this all the time lol. I dont think i could survive. I think the reason i play so hard is because i dont play during the week. I dont do much of anything during the week, but the weekend is mama time.
Now im just rambling and have no rhyme or reason, hell maybe i didnt when i started. But i survived and damn it sucks that fat girls dont bounce!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment