Did i happen to mention that i also figured out a good thing for working with the self proclaimed bitch of my work? I bitch a lot when i blog, that way i dont have to bitch a lot when im in real life. But today i was obsessing again lol. This time i was obsessing over the fact that the chick i texted to see if she could cover my shift, NEVER GOT BACK TO ME!!
My mom taught me that when you ask someone you had better be prepared for no. I can take being told no. It would have been nice to have gotten some kind of response back. I called 2 other girls and they told me no, no big deal. I was prepared to go to work no matter what answer i got.
So i bitched about the chick being inconsiderate. Seriously, i worked for her when her brother died. I worked for her once when she was too sick. I worked days that werent convienent for me. I have told her no too, but i texted her right away with the answer, BECAUSE IT HELPS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO!!
Bitching to the bitch was great. She gave me what i needed to get over it to some extent. Spite sucks because it gets you too. And with what i want to do is not work for her when she asks me to work for her. But i like money so i wont really know what im going to do till it happens.
Now im here bitching. My ankle really isnt feeling the greatest! I made it through, but man, i need to get off it for at least 24 hours, i dont see it happening. Maybe ill get lucky and be able to stay in bed after dropping Mae off tomorrow night. I dont have to work til 4 on Saturday.
I just want to stay off it, and a 3 yr old kicking it, poking it, falling on it. Do you know how hard it is to not wack a kid because they touched your booboo's? Hell her and Alli have both tried to pick the sore on my knee lol. Seriously i want some adult down time. I can rent a movie and kick back. Oh wait im awake now, i dont have a straight shot of hours lol.
Heres to bitching and may the ankle get better PRONTO!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment