Friday, July 10, 2009

I think ive figured my weekend out! woo me! Today since the storms have left and the sun is out and its near 80 im taking Mae swimming!

Finally able to get her outside and wore out lol. Saturday she will go to her dads and ill hop my butt up to work.

After work i think, if i dont find friends lol, im going to come home and watch True Blood. I had read in people that they were going to do the series, but honestly, i dont hold much hope for it.

I hear its good and the people at the video store were raving about it. My problem is im a big ol snob! Ive read the books. Well there may be one or two new ones i havnt yet. But ive read the books. I enjoyed the books immensely and ive seen one too many books made into movies or shows and the outcome wasnt good. But im going to give it a try.

Im waiting though for Big Love season 3 to come out. Thats the show i really like. That and criminal minds. But im going to be waiting a while for that one. Also im waiting for Sons of Anarchy to come out.

Ive spent most of the last almost 3 years working, going to school, and taking care of Mae, which hasnt left much time for watching much tv that i like. So this weekend i think im going to put show after show after show in. Relax in bed and do nothing till sunday when i pick up Mae.

Well i better get my butt in gear before the weather decides to change on us again. God id hate to have to disappoint Mae!

3 comments:

  1. While I haven't read the Sookie Stackhouse books, I do love the TrueBlood series. I stop whatever I'm doing and watch it faithfully every Sunday night at 10pm! Just before the new season started, I watched the previous ones in order. I've even downloaded the opening song... I wanna do bad things with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. renegades_casual_dreamJuly 12, 2009 at 5:27 PM

    OHHH, someone besides me that watches Big Love. I knew i loved ya for a reason girl, lol. I love it so much that i actually keep up with the website. lol

    I can see part of me in all 3 wives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Love is wickeddddddddddd.. I love that show, well what I do get to see of it..lol or did..lol

    ReplyDelete