Thursday, July 9, 2009

I work at the bestest place for a fat girl! I make subs. NO i dont work at subway, thats the bad place. I work at the bestest sub shop in town. We have huge subs. Like seriously as big a heiffer as i am, a half sub is enough to make my stomach literally burst.

Im currently enjoying my big whoppin #26. Mmmmmm sooo good! Provolone cheese, proscitini, deli ham, turkey, roast beef....mmmmm...topped off with tomato, lettuce, mayo, salt, pepper, and oregano. MMMM oh god its soo fucking good. Ill have to remember to take a picture sometime, we have the bad place BEAT! And for not much more money.

We slice everything in the store, and nothing is pre cut, unless you order a party sub.

Thats the best part of the night, my free half sub. Mmmm it makes trying to slice my fingers off worth it. BTW i have all my fingers lol.

Though tonight kind of turned into...WHY THE FUCK ARE MEN SO STUPID! Why are they so insecure. Why do they need their ex's to validate them. Why are men so whiny and just stupid.

Hell its not even the asshole that im talking about right now, though the asshole falls into all that.

I was talking with a friend and it all comes down to GAWD!

I dont know, maybe this is why i dont want a relationship now too. I mean i have enough trouble keeping my Mae happy and healthy. I dont have time to tell a man he did a good job. What a good boy you are.

Im not stroking anyones ego. Well, i do, but not some stupid man! Thankfully there are good men out there. Most of them arent in my life lol, but ive met them, some are my family, and ive seen it. So i hold hope for man.

Though the stupid ones really fuck it up for them. I dont know, not really a rant just one of those things. Im tired and im on my way to full.

Mmmmm a #26 my fav!

1 comment:

  1. I am so taking it #26 isnt a man
    LOL LOL LOL
    but OMG I have been thinking that syht so much lately, WTF is up with them now days???
    ackkkkkkkkkkkk
    (goes back to banging my head)
    peace

    ReplyDelete