Saturday, July 18, 2009

Baby Myah is doing better today! Im just waiting to hear back from my mom about what the doctor said. They had to take her to another hospital that is equipped to deal with respiratory problems. She was having trouble breathing yesterday and they tubed her. Today they have the tube out and shes breathing on her own. She also is starting to suck so they are going to try giving her a bottle. So at least thats looking up.

My sister is sore and my mom is coming home on Sunday. So life is getting back to normal.

I am seriously seriously tired! Working again and Mae who is full blast is starting to wear on me a little bit.

Yesterday we went swimming at Joys place and had a blast. Have to love a heated pool! After swimming we had supper with her. Mae did so good and ate her eggs and an ice cream cone. Mommy on the other hand felt pretty bad after eating a very greasy but good sandwhich lol.

Hell Joy and i even played bowling on the WII. Shes pretty darn good! Guess maybe i should see about a WII...ok i wont, but it sounded good lol. But by the end of the 2nd game it was time to take Mae home because she was getting pretty grouchy lol.

I stopped by brigittes last night and gave her her birthday present and then brought my tired ass home. Funny how everyone thinks that once Mae is gone im the party girl lol.

I came home and it was just a little after 10, my grandpa was like your home early. If id have known you were coming home so early id have turned the light on and unlocked the door for you. I was like gramps, i told you id be back in just a little bit lol. Guess he thought since it was friday night id be out living it up lol. Nope not last night lol. I was out by probably 1130 at the latest.

Hell my phone was ringing about 1am and i opened it and hung up. It rang again lol. I answered it and got another incredulous...your sleeping? Um yea lol i do that sometimes lol.

BUT today is the party day! Im taking it easy right now, gathering up my strength so i can go out and have it all zapped away lol. Its Brigittes birthday today and were headed up to Spicolis for drinks, bands, and fun!

Tomorrow will be hell though lol. Try being hung over and headed to a meeting at 1. Sheesh...sometimes it just doesnt pay to have fun lol.

But im in need of some time off. Hopefully it will be as fun as i hope. Im even going to remind John about it. I dont want to because of last weekend, but i will because i mentioned it to him. Also there is someone that my friend might try to set him up with. God if he does show up, i hope he puts on his happy face. I broke John and i didnt mean to. But at least im still trying to do the friend thing, i just dont think he will be able to.

Out of all my ex's, which there arent a lot, he would be only the 2nd who isnt able to be around me. At least with him its not bullshit, its just him being sad and depressing.

Soooo heres to everyone having a good weekend, Im ready for music, drinks, and a whole lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your niece is doing better. I hope she continues to gain strength. I'm sure your sister is anxious to have her home...if she isn't already. I'm trying to catch up my reading of your journal. I'm so behind right now...sorry.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to hear Myah is doing better.. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete